Monday, April 12, 2010

Dansby Duo

This past weekend, the counselor from my school and I, did a Duo. I ran the two 5K's and she biked the 12 miles. We had a great time, I just wasn't as prepared as I could have been. I have been slacking a little the last 2 weeks!!

I had literally JUST come across the finish line for the pics.. Kaylah didn't even know I was there yet!! Judy, my partner is holding Kaylah. And in the middle is Leigh, an ADPi that is on house corp with me. She did the whole thing by herself and was 2nd overall for women!! CONGRATS!


You see me coming?? I promise there are several more people way behind me!! Results are still not posted but we were close to 2 hrs exactly. I think I ran my first 5K in 31 mins... and considering that I rolled my ankle at mile 2, that's not too bad! Then Judy rode her 12 miles in about an hour. Finally I finished the second 5K in about 30 mins. Hopefully they will post the exact times later today!!




1 comment: