Monday, May 21, 2012

Six months old...





 Sitting up, eating lots of fun foods (carrots, broccoli, bananas, pears, cauliflower and more!)... I love to smile and "talk" to my sisters. Pulling hair is my favorite past time.
Happy 6 month old for the most part... but Brayden Paul now has tubes in his ears. We had to be at the surgery center at 6:15 on Friday morning. We sat there while they checked everyone else in but out paperwork was not ready. Having not eaten since 2am and starting to roust about, I knew if they didn't hurry, he would not last long...... but, they took us back, weighed him and asked a few questions. Then the nurse came in and took him from me... I of course bawled and then sat down to pump. The doctor came in ten minutes later, I thought he was coming in to say he would get started soon. But he was finished!!! Crazy how fast it was! They brought Brayden back to me still very out of it, he hadn't even opened his eyes from surgery. They of course knew he would want to eat, so brought him to me right away. He ate and slept... finally he opened his eyes and was very groggy. We had to stay for a little while and when they came in and checked him, he was good to go. We were home by 8:30 and that was after stopping to get donuts (which took twenty minutes!). Once we got home, we all took an almost 3 hour nap! All in all, it went really well... mommy and Brayden survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment