Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kyndahl Nell Boatcallie


5 years ago a precious angel was sent to us.. 
It started out crazy and has been a whirlwind ever since! I can't believe my little girl is 5 years old. She acts like she is 15 already. Kyndahl loves school. She reads, spells, draws great, writes her first, middle and last name.... and is as sassy as it comes. She makes me laugh and then turns around and frustrates the heck out of me. I cannot believe that she is starting Kindergarten in the fall. I hate to see her getting so big but am proud to watch her grow and learn! I love you big girl!!
When she was born (well YANKED out) she weighed 8 lbs even... on her 5th birthday, she weighed 44 lbs and is 43 inches tall. She is in the 75% for both. Yes, she is my child but must take after her daddy in some ways!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment