Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ok... so much has happened in the last two weeks and I am so far behind on here!! Thursday Nov 5th Grams and I loaded up the girls and headed to Dallas for my training on the 6th. I HATE DALLAS TRAFFIC! and the GPS didn't help! But after a long ride, that could have been much shorter, we met up with Jessica and Jacqui and their families for dinner. It was great to see them and let the kids play for a little while. We all stayed with Jac... THANKS SO MUCH! And while I was a training, the girls went to the zoo with Grams. We drove back that night and got in about 9:30... long trip but great friends and ok training made it worth it.

Saturday the 7th we had Aunt Re's baby shower for Baby Reese!! Kyndahl even had a party hat! I have blurry pictures because my oldest is the one tackling the little boy she is sitting next to. Hopefully Re got some better pics and I can post them soon.

Sunday we headed to the carnival in town... yes it is yucky and full of germs but we had sanitizer for use after we touched anything!! Kyndahl and Daddy even rode the ferris wheel! After we got rained out and actually rode all of the Kyndahl sized rides, Kaylah woke up so we went to feed the ducks at the CS Police station. Both girls loved watching the ducks... Kyndahl actually ate more burnt popcorn than she threw but the fun was still there!!

Friday the 13th, the girls and I visited Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Tom and Amy. Amy is here until next week and is the oldest of the Moody cousins. It seems like it has been ages since we have seen each other!! Hopefully since she will be here until the end of the week, that we will be able to see each other more! Aunt Marilyn is doing well and looks great!

Saturday, David and I had a "date" at defensive driving.... from 8am-2:30pm we hung out at Denny's to finish our requirements to not have to pay the tickets we both received this month!! He claims he just got his so I would not be lonely in class!

Sunday we headed out to feed some more ducks... again while raining! It stopped in time for us to get out, but after 3 places in town, ducks were just not hungry!! The ones at Woodcreek were a little interested for a minute or two. The ones at the police station were somewhat but only one or two and the ones at Central Park didn't even notice we were there! So we played at the park instead!

Now that you know what we have done over the last few weeks, let me add pictures, hopefully tonight!!! We'll see if that works out since I have a meeting from 5:30-6:30!!


  1. You are a busy girl. Your blog looks cute! You are getting the hang of fixing it up :)

  2. How do you find time to do all you do and then spend 2 hours and 4 phone calls teaching your mother how to blog?