Sunday, July 12, 2009

truck pics...


So yes I call my suburban a truck, even though my dad thinks that's funny!! But do you really have to say suburban every time??? Truck seems much faster! It's really NOT a car!
Neither David or myself has ever had a totally NEW car or truck, so this is overly exciting for the two of us!! Hopefully you won't get tired of seeing pics!
Today we doubled the miles it had on it!! We were supposed to just go to Huntsville to pick up some cabinets David needs for getting the garage where I can park in it but we ended up having to go to Conroe then the Woodlands to get all of the items he needs! Luckily the girls were both troopers and did great! Now we are all exhausted and I am trying to get all I needed to do today, done tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment