Friday, March 23, 2012

Armadillo Dash year 3

So I started running the Armadillo Dash in 2010, when Kaylah was almost a year old. I had been running a little then and had started training for my half marathon later that year. I finished my first 5K ever in 30:30... not too bad for a 31 year old! I followed that up with a duo with a biking partner in April. Then, in Nov of 2010 I completed my first 1/2 marathon. I was all about running... then 2011 hit and I completed the Armadillo Dash in March in 31:47... not my best time but in all fairness, I was 9 weeks pregnant (yet no one but David and I knew!). That was the last time I really ran... until Armadillo Dash 2012! I have been doing boot camp and zumba but not running more that around the park at school. SO... no real running under my belt, I finished in 31:27. Not too bad! But Mrs. Edna Alford was kicking butt and I just couldn't keep up in the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment