Tuesday, April 21, 2009

37 week dr appt....

BP was great and no weight gain this week... so all is well! Kyndahl went with us and got to hear Peanut's heartbeat.... she was concerned about what that crazy man was doing to mommy!! So we go back next week for our last visit before our c-section! Time has flown by and there is still so much I have to get done. David thinks I am crazy but I would feel totally disorganzied if Peanut came home right now. The clothes from the attic are not rewashed, there is not a changing table set up in our room, the bassinet is full of STUFF???, and really nothing is "set up". The carseat and base are still in the attic as well as the swing and bouncy seat... lots to get down and washed in 1 1/2 weeks!!! Plus K is not feeling well so it makes it even more crazy! David told Dr Dawson that I had to start sleeping at least some, so he gave me Ambien... we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment