Friday, April 10, 2009

Sprinkle for Peanut


Friday (Good Friday), Re and De threw me a "sprinkle" for Peanut. There were LOTS of chocolate covered strawberries to be had, if you could get to them before me! Since there were lots of kids, we opened presents outside! They played in the bubbles and with the huge balls while all the mommies sat and talked. I got tons of diapers (awesome!!) and more fun stuff for the new little one. It was nice to get to sit and relax and actually talk to everyone without having to worry about when the bell rings or whatever else is usually going on at school! I really enjoyed myself and it was great to get to see everyone. Mom and Grandma were even here to help celebrate. Miss Holly and Prissy even brought Kyndahl a fun gift just for her so she would not feel left out. Keeli added that she would be bringing Miss K and "special big sister" gift because they are so unappreciated sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment