Sunday, April 19, 2009

The weekend...

Right before bed we headed outside to blow bubbles in the sunshine!! Glad the rain finally stopped, wish I had felt better to enjoy it more!

We had a good weekend. Saturday night Maricia came to keep Kyndahl so David and I headed to Houston to eat at the Mason Jar. It was a nice get-a-way after the long week we have had getting K down at night. She is REALLY CLINGY right now to me so putting her down at night has been a real issue! But David and I had a great dinner and then came back late... then I got SICK late that night... not sure what the deal was but it was not a good night. Sunday I spent the day relaxing (not eating) and trying to feel better, so I took two naps when K took hers : )

Potty training is going well... she tee tee's in the potty at least once a day. And last Monday she poo pooed in the potty!! Only someone who really understands kids would understand the excitement!!




Hanging out in her rocking chair... Kyndahl's new place to play and get herself in trouble!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog until I saw it on facebook. I am so excited to have another blog to follow! Hang in there with baby #2. He will be here before we know it...

    ReplyDelete