Friday, May 29, 2009

Dinner at Jose's

So I am a little behind on posts but I am going to try and catch up!! So here goes! We headed to Jose's the week I went back to school. I hated going back but since all my kids had finals, I decided it was what was best for my students. My mom came into town luckily because Milissa ended up being sick! So Nana had both girls all to herself!
Uncle Marc ordered a sundae for Kyndahl not knowing she does not like ice cream. She decided to feed it to him instead! All in all it was a good week. I was crazy being away from the girls but made it. Saturday was a work day for me so Nana, Kyndahl and Kaylah went with me. They were the hit of the school and were both very well bahaved. Kyndahl slept most of the time!! And Kaylah pooped through her first outfit... wonder what she really thinks of NZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment