Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TAKS testing and a massage!

Yesterday was the first TAKS test of the year... three more to go in April! The week was a little stressful trying to get it all set up but we made it through. I had to read the test to four 7th graders... they are always so much fun. We finished a little before lunch and had a little break before we actually had to be productive again. The afternoon I spent helping the counselor fill in mailing documents and seperate answer documents from test booklets. And then I got to leave early from school to go to Spa Medic to get a full body prenatal massage!!! It was wonderful... Kitty is great and I felt a million times better when I left. The only down side was that I only got to see Kyndahl for about an hour before she went to bed, but I guess it was worth it! I was really relaxed!! After putting K down, I cooked dinner and then browned all the extra meat since David thawed a 5 lb package of meat for a 1 lb dinner!! After putting up dishes and reloading the dishwasher, I took a shower and headed to bed... but K got up a lot earlier than usual (10:15pm) to eat... she usually eats about 3am but I went ahead and fed her and she slept until 6:30 this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment