Friday, September 24, 2010

My Peanut...

She's getting so big! She months and growing... she is so different from her sister! Not only is she on the 50th percentile for height and weight, she is attitudinal! Take anything away from her and she screams at you!! Right now Kyndahl is mean to Kaylah but soon enough Kaylah will be bigger and can take care of her own. 

 We are working on potty training and she is doing really well most of the time. Last weekend I didn't have to change a wet diaper except after sleeping!! She did so well. And last night she is standing in the living room yelling at me and trying to pull off her diaper so I asked if she needed to go potty, she signed for it, we went and she did have to go!!

 She talks a lot less than sister did at this age but she understands everything!! My little one is growing up! Hard to believe at this age for Kyndahl I was one month away from having Kaylah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment